WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- All DCPL branches will be closed tomorrow so the staff can attend a training event. Try not to cry, they’ll open back up again on Wednesday. (via City Paper)
- FreshFarm is going to start selling booze at their Dupont Circle market. Now you can sneakily get day drunk while you buy good local produce. (via Washington Post)
- VEEP went out for D.C. Statehood, which is not surprising, but is very cool. (via WAMU)
- Tiki cocktails are back and here is where you can drink them. (via Eater)
- UberEATS is now in Arlington, which is probably very cool for the five people that will use it. (via ARL)
- Speaking of food, DCist lays out some of our fair cities finest snacks. (via DCist)
- You can now apply to keep a honey bee hive at a DPR beehive sight! Train them to attack people and then you’ll rule the world. (via POPville)