WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Prince is dead.
- WAMU attempts to answer WHY there is such a large Ethiopian population in D.C. (via WAMU)
- Marijuana advocates are heading to the White House next Monday. Good for them. (via City Paper)
- Remember the Riders Union? Well they’re not doing so well. (via Washington Post)
- The District’s Department of Energy and Environment is passing out free (not weed) seeds tomorrow. (via Borderstan)
- Founding Farmers is opening a restaurant in Philly. Good for them. (via WBJ)
- Donald Trump is coming to D.C. next Wednesday. Everything really is terrible. (via DCist)
- Some of D.C.’s restaurant groups are not happy about the Mayor’s proposed minimum wage. Those people are dicks. (via Washington Times)