WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Rich people just wont stop having babies. (via Washington Post)
- There are a ton of bands playing at Damaged City Fest this weekend, but here are all the shows you seriously shouldn’t miss. (via City Paper)
- Turns out the Circulator buses are wildly unsafe. Is there a transportation option in this city that isn’t going to kill you? (via WTOP)
- There’s a new taqueria in D.C. and according to the Post it’s the best one by far. Someone bring me tacos please? (via Washington Post)
- There’s a new dating service in D.C. that might fill the empty void that is your heart, but probably not. (via DC Inno)
- Outdoor movie season is approaching (despite the fact it’s going to snow tomorrow), which means it’s time to vote on which movies you want to see at NoMa Summer Screen. (via POPville)