WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Protestors got real high in front of the White House and everything was mostly fine. (via DCist)
- Speaking of weed, you can now have some delivered to your house along with some delicious cold pressed juice. (via DCist)
- The Howard Theatre is struggling. Again. (via Washington Post)
- It was windy as hell this weekend. It feels like winter is back. (via WTOP)
- Suburbia is open if you want to get a frozen drink in this fun wind. (via Eater)
- D.C. might stop taxing tampons, which is exciting because being a real live woman in this world is already hard enough! (via Washington Post)
- This is a very lovely look at the artists that make up Union Arts and why we should do all we can to save the Union Arts building. If you read anything today, it should be this. (via City Paper)
- Washingtonian went to Pineapple & Pearls and this is what they ate.