WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Muriel Bowser bans DC city workers from travel to North Carolina because it’s a narrow-minded shitty state. (CBS)
- Happy April Fools’ Day! Here are some great hoaxes. And remember, you can actually be a fool every day. Every goddamn day. (WaPo)
- Potholepalooza begins TODAY. This is not a drill. If you see a pothole you call 311 (not the band) and someone will show up to fix it. MAGIC. (WaPo)
- Damn, some British hockey team is dropping the name Redskins because it’s offensive and we can’t get our shit together? Here’s a British professional wrestler to shame you. (Fox 5)
- Here’s a live Osprey cam from MD if you’re into birds. These guys are voting for Bernie OBVIOUSLY. (ABC7)
- Weekend track work! Cherry Blossoms! (WMATA)