WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Traffic is going to be terrible this week. We recommend you don’t leave the house. Period. (via Washington Post)
- This is an important story. If you’re going to read anything today, it should be this.
- The Cab Commission is getting serious. (via City Paper)
- Your best friend Donald Trump may be coming to D.C. soon. (again.) (via AP)
- The Atlantic wrote some nice things about the District in the weirdest way possible.
- What’s Metro up to today? Looks like they’re preparing to sell their HQ. (via City Paper)
- The Smithsonian is still defending Bill Cosby. (via The Atlantic)
- This is one of the many reasons why The Pug is one of the best bars in the city. (via Washington Post)