WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Garry Shandling passed away yesterday. If you haven’t seen all of The Larry Sanders Show, watch it all.
- D.C. now has budget autonomy. WAMU has a story on what that means.
- Remember yesterday’s story about a woman being harassed by an officer at the Shaw Library? There’s going to be a demonstration tomorrow. From the Facebook event page: Collective Action for Safe Spaces (CASS) and the Muslim American Women’s Policy Forum (MAWPF) are calling upon Muslim women and allies in the District to join us in front of the Shaw Library at 2pm on Saturday, March 26th to reclaim safe space for Muslim women.
- The cherry blossoms are in full peak! WJLA has some cute photos of cute kids looking at the cherry blossoms.
- While this isn’t local news, Sen. Ted Cruz is blaming Trump for a National Enquirer story about extramarital affairs. (Washington Post)
Donald Trump’s consistently disgraceful behavior is beneath the office we are seeking and we are not going to follow https://t.co/BG9IHd1Oqg
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) March 25, 2016