WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Metro (possibly) lost more than $2 million dollars during the shutdown. Sounds like fun. (via City Paper)
- An officers at Shaw’s public library harassed a woman for wearing a hijab because people are garbage lets all just go home. (via DCist)
- The purple line is coming and Washington Post has some fun facts about it.
- A rum distillery / tiki bar called Potomac Distilling is coming to the Wharf! New places to get drunk are always a good thing. (via Washington Post)
- West End Cinema will re-open for the second time on April 1st. I still miss the old WEC, but no one at Landmark cares what I think. (via DCist)
- A new grocery store is coming to D.C. and people who used to live in Florida are excited about it. (via WBJ)
- Oddisee has a new EP and it is probably good because he is good. (via Bandwidth)