WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- It’s National Puppy Day! Look at some puppies.
- Want to own a piece of Bohemian Caverns? You can purchase part of the club via online auction.
- Want to see the cherry trees but want to avoid the Tidal Basin? The City Paper has you covered.
- Congressman Rod Blum of Iowa is not making any new friends in D.C.
Washington DC is booming. Tower cranes everywhere. Being built on the backs of US taxpayers. DC needs a recession. pic.twitter.com/BcE8kRPfUq
— Rod Blum (@RodBlum) March 21, 2016
- FTA inspectors found 189 ‘safety defects’ on Metrorail. I bet a recession in D.C. will really kick Metro’s ass in gear! (WAMU)
- Mayor Bowser has proposed a $15 minimum wage. That’s too much money! People making the minimum wage deserve to live through a recession! (Washington Post)
- R.I.P., Phife Dawg.