WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Ravens are nesting in D.C. for the first time in 100 years which means our city is at least 15% more goth than we thought. (via NBC)
- People are still choosing to take the X2 over the street car. Surprise! The faster, more efficient option always wins. (via City Paper)
- Bethesda is getting a Trading Places themed restaurant. I’m not fucking with you. This is a real thing that’s happening. (via City Paper)
- Can D.C. punk survive gentrification? (via Washington Monthly)
- Noisey explores whether or not D.C. could be the nations new rap capital. The answer is probably not, but it’s still a very nice article. (via Noisey)
- D.C. Non-profit Community of Hope is not pleased with PJ Harvey’s song of the same name, for obvious reasons. (via Bandwidth)
- Washington Post has some strong feelings about House of Cards. (via Washington Post)