WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- It’s FRIDAY! And warm! Let’s all go drink outside.
- Obama chatted hockey with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and it was adorable. (DCist)
- Remember that time you “accidentally” withdrew $7 million from your bank account? Or is that just something that happens to the D.C. government? (NBC4)
- All five Republicans in D.C. have a primary tomorrow. Have fun y’all. (WAMU)
- In “press releases I’m glad I didn’t write” news- the Maryland Agriculture Department wants us all to stop making out with chickens on Easter. (WJLA)
- The BBQ Joint is opening a takeout window dedicated SOLELY to their Frito pies tonight! Just so you’re warned, we’re all waking up tomorrow morning full of Fritos and lots and lots of regret. (Washington City Paper)
- In weekend track work- the Red Line will be single tracking Silver Spring to Glenmont. Because who wants to go anywhere on the weekends? RIGHT METRO?! (WMATA)
- ALSO- Metro Transit is getting BRIGHTER uniforms! Why do they keep solving non-problems instead of their ACTUAL PROBLEMS? (PoPville)
- Pasta Mia is closing in AdMo – and will probably be replaced by a Soul Cycle (as part of their city-wide domination #KeepAdMoWeird) (Eater)
- The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon is this weekend and here are all the street closures: (WUSA)
Have a great weekend!