WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- The National Building Museum does it again. This summer’s exhibit is going to feature giant icebergs. We know one thing for sure, it’s going to be Instagrammable as fuck. (via DCist)
- DC Survivors and Advocates for Empowerment (our cities only 24/7 shelter for domestic violence survivors) will not receive the District owned land it applied for in 2014 and it’s a damn shame. (via City Paper)
- A driver crashed into Dolcezza’s gelato factory for the second time this year. I would ask, how does this keep on happening? But I don’t even think I want to know. (via Hill Now)
- Minibar is raising it’s tasting menu price from $250 to $275 because Jose Andres wants to ensure I’ll never be able to eat there. (via City Paper)
- The shirt worn by Colin Firth during the wet t-shirt competition in Pride & Prejudice is coming to the Folger Theatre for reasons I don’t even want to understand. (via Washingtonian)
- Another reason why The Pug is one of my favorite bars in D.C. (via Washington Post)