WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- No one loves to yell about baseball more than Nats manager Dave Martinez.
- Speaking of baseball, Metro is staying open late tonight so we can all party / cry together.
- D.C.’s newest museum is going to be underneath the Jefferson Memorial.
- I pray every day for the poor souls of Glover Park who still don’t have a Whole Foods.
- Republic Cantina is serving up Tex-Mex like you’ve never seen it before. Think of it as a food remix.
- The folks behind Hank’s Oyster Bar are dipping their toes into the tomato-y waters of pizza island. (I don’t know.)
- In more food / drink news, JR’s is back!
- And D.C.’s baristas share their thoughts on CBD. You know how I feel about it.
- Plus, Pho Viet is opening up right on H Street. Drunk pho, anyone?