WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The NYT’s annual snarky piece about D.C. is here!
- Someone resurrect Emily Post, we need to figure out if it’s polite to stand during a World Series game.
- At least Astros fans think we’re nice.
- The Silver Line: Phase II is the only sequel we care about and it looks like it might… get pushed back.
- Go full plant-based with Eater’s list of the best vegan places in D.C.
- In more food news, Pursuit Wine Bar is back in action on H Street.
- BicycleSpace is being replaced by Hemphill art gallery while Meiwah is getting replaced by a new bakery.
- And both Larry’s Lounge and the Amazon Bookstore are taking weird leaves of absence.
- Megan Thee Stallion did a surprise Tiny Desk and the video is delightful.