WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Dave Chappelle was in town for a casual party. You might not have heard about it.
- Was this the weirdest World Series game yet?
- Speaking of baseball, meet the people who live right next to Nats Park.
- Bentzen Ball alum Jenny Slate talks about her connection to D.C.
- RIP Gypsy Sally’s, may the ghost of your bluegrass music haunt the condos destroying your venue.
- Danny Meyer (of Shake Shack fame) will be serving up spritzes at his new restaurant in Navy Yard.
- Here’s everything you need to know about one of D.C.’s best Halloween traditions, the annual high heel race.
- And speaking of Halloween, this house officially has the best decorations in D.C.
- This headline is so good, I had to share it with you straight: 1 injured in golf cart crash at Maryland nudist resort