WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Michelle Obama visited D.C.’s weirdest burger joint!
- The DMV continues to fall head over heels with food halls. Here’s the newest one popping up right outside of D.C.
- Speaking of new food, check out Congress Heights’ shiny, new restaurant.
- The? Imperial? Was? Maybe? Open? Last? Night?
- Silicon Valley consulted with this D.C. lawyer to make sure their Congress plotline was up to snuff.
- D.C.’s only pop-up Kitten Lounge is a pop-up no more! It’s permanent, baby.
- WAMU posits that D.C. won’t actually make that much money from World Series mania.
- Speaking of sports, the last time the World Series was in D.C., you couldn’t drink at the stadium.
- In the last piece of baseball related news, the National Cathedral did a cool thing.