WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The Bentzen Ball is this week / weekend! Check out these great blurbs about it.
- Here’s your guide to
celebratinggetting to the World Series.
- D.C. is so excited for the World Series that we even have our own… Astros bar?
- I’m mad at DCist for publishing this story.
- Maryland’s Queen Anne’s County is building a haunted house that’s basically a PSA against opioids.
- Speaking of Halloween, it’s time to gather round the campfire and hear the story of the Fairfax Bunny Man.
- 25 days in and St. Elizabeths still doesn’t have clean water.
- D.C. teens don’t give a shit about Jeff Bezos (or even know who he is).
- The Jeff Bezos of Maryland is stepping up (not down) from his CEO position.
- It’s a good time to support Meats & Foods and Truxton Inn.
- Speaking of food, Call Your Mother’s upcoming Georgetown location is looking very… pink.
- Pair those bagels with some of the best coffee in D.C.
- The Popeye’s sandwich is back! Today!