WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Did you hear about the baseball?!
- The Kanye rumours were true. If you weren’t able to catch him at Howard or GW, here’s everything that went down.
- Pugs are popping up all over town next week. If someone could bring a few straight to the BYT office, that would be swell.
- RIP Capital City Mumbo Sauce co-owner Charles Jones.
- Silver Spring (AKA the weirdest suburb of D.C.) is getting some slick new murals.
- Everlane, the slightly bougie brand your favorite influencers love, is coming to Georgetown.
- In truly wild food news, Club Heaven & Hell has been issued a $90,000 fine and a 90-day suspension for outsourcing security and putting cleaning fluid in a cocktail.
- In less wild food news, Del Frisco’s are closing two of their three D.C. locations.
- In not at all wild news, D.C. has the third highest rent in the country.