WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- A huge friez of the Last Supper has been discovered behind a wall in a former church in Columbia Heights. We’re living in The Da Vinci Code and I’m loving every minute of it.
- Shots were fired last night around 9th and U, but it looks like no one was hurt.
- Besides Wednesday, the weather looks pretty damn great.
- In honor of our baseball boys, D.C. is jam packed with food and drink specials.
- Speaking of food and drinks, Arlington gets a new bagel spot and a punny pho shop opens in Georgetown.
- In true crime news, one of the D.C. snipers might be resentenced.
- The Bay Bridge is a hellscape. You might as well use your car to ford the Chesapeake Bay like a pioneer.
- Your long read of the day gives you a look at what it’s like to train to be a spy in D.C. There’s more Panera involved than you’d think.