WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- These photos showing leaking ceilings and unfinished construction in Howard University’s dorm rooms are wild.
Bob WoodwardAn old white man was callous and uncaring while moderating a #MeToo book talk. I can’t say I’m surprised.
- On the other hand, here are the D.C. festivals taking consent seriously.
- CaliBurger and Sfoglina are taking Virginia by storm.
- And Isshin Ramen opens up in Adams Morgan.
- D.C.’s favorite pop-up bar is going to be Grimm’s Fairytale themed for Halloween.
- In bad food news, Vintage78 gets some harsh words from my boy Tommy Siets.
- And it seems like that horrifying video featuring multiple rats running through Dupont Pizza’s kitchen might be real.
- But forget about all of that, eat your way through the weekend like the Michelin Man.