WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Let the bad puns flow, the impeachment cocktails are here and their names are terrible.
- And speaking of booze and the president, D.C.’s Alcoholic Beverage Control Board has dismissed a review of the Trump Hotel’s liquor license.
- Mayor Bowser is pushing for Metro to bring back their late night hours.
- Residents, D.C.’s newest bar with a name that is hard to google, is serving up three different espresso martinis and Mediterranean dishes.
- Speaking of new places, Adams Morgan has a Wawa now. They’ll be giving out free coffee from now until Sunday.
- Feeling hungry? Here are the best places to eat in Park View.
- And a list of the ambassador of Singapore’s favorite places to dine in D.C.
- The college admission scandal news will never end. The father who bribed his kid’s way into Georgetown will be spending four months in prison.
- And speaking of college, consider the enormity of your student loan (and then cry about it) at this new art exhibition.