WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- A D.C. employee has been arrested for selling fentanyl outside of his office.
- Arlington is loosening their food truck regulations. Eat up.
- The Nats celebrated their win with a casual champagne shower.
- Mirabelle is suing chef Frank Ruta to keep him from joining the Knightsbridge Restaurant Group.
- Navy Yard is getting a new Puerto Rican spot, L’Annexe cocktail bar is taking over Unum’s on M Street and Mozzeria brings more pizza to H Street.
- Speaking of food, Eater has some more info on the upcoming doc about The Inn at Little Washington.
- Beach Drive is back baby!
- In times of hardship, we can always trust the Washington Post to ask the hard questions.