WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Oops, it looks like Michelin released their Bib Gourmand list a day early! New additions include American Son, Cane, Federalist Pig and more!
- And speaking of the Michelin Guide, Eater has some theories on what restaurants might get stars this year.
- Monday was just the beginning, Shutdown D.C. is planning another climate protest for Friday.
- In a cruel twist of fate, a wallaby died at the National Zoo while the Australian prime minister was in town.
- After years of being nothing but a creepy boarded up building, the Chesapeake House is finally getting renovated.
- Broccoli Bar is reopening as Rumbo Italiano tonight. There will be rum cocktails and instrumental surf rock bands.
- And speaking of new things, Mexicue is taking over The Meatball Shop space. Guess what they serve.
- A rogue smoke machine tricked the fire department into thinking a building was on fire.
- Speaking of surprises, more than 75 tires were slashed in Alexandria in one night.