WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Jack Evans continues to take over every conversation happening in D.C., even when that conversation is about D.C. statehood.
- And speaking of D.C., Eater chronicles our 24 most iconic dishes. Icons for dinner!
- This story about an attack on the Washington Monument is absolutely bonkers from top to bottom.
- Copycat Co. fired a long time bartender after he shouted some pretty horrific things at a customer.
- Ice Cream Jubilee is debuting new ice creams inspired by pregnancy cravings. Strawberry chocolate potato chip ice cream is something I want to try immediately.
- And speaking of food, &pizza has a high tech new pizza truck.
- The Bay Bridge is going to rehab. You’re going to have to find another way to get to Seacrets.
- Speaking of places you shouldn’t go, Herndon is filled with rabid animals.
- Washington City Paper has a fun interview with Marin Cogan, founder of Pop-Up Magazine.