WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Your long read of the day is this piece about the women who make it their job to protect D.C.’s trans sex workers.
- It’s been a rough month for D.C.’s media community.
- This is not D.C. News, it’s more like… universe news, but the Navy has buckled to Tom DeLonge’s whims and admitted that UFO’s 1. exist and 2. have violated American airspace. 2019 is a wild ride.
- The anticipated Georgetown french restaurant Brasserie Liberté will be helmed by a 25-year-old chef from Chicago’s Alinea. That restaurant has three (3) Michelin Stars!
- Speaking of food, Baltimore’s Atlas Restaurant Group is bringing their incredibly suspect dress codes to D.C.
- RIP Pho 14. You soothed many a hangover.
- How good are dockless scooters for the environment? Not that great! Doing anything (besides driving a car) is better!
- Speaking of transportation, DC Police need your help to
stop crimename a horse.
- When fall (eventually) gets here, these are the places to grab your seasonal Instagrams.