WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Next time you go to karaoke, consider your bartender.
- José Andrés has a new beard and has served more than 100,000 meals in the Bahamas. Two pieces of very important news.
- There’s a spooky special Friday the 13th moon tomorrow! Plan accordingly.
- And speaking of weird news, a plane crashed into a car on Route 50.
- Get ready for some good old fashioned, traffic blocking climate change protests! Take no prisoners.
- You have to look at this buck wild house for sale in D.C. The murals… I will never forget those murals.
- Spike Mendelsohn goes full vegan with his new burger concept.
- RIP Hula Girl. I’ve been meaning to visit you in Shirlington for years. I guess I really have to do the damn thing.
- I’ll leave you with the wildest headline you’ll read all week: Ledo Pizza’s September 11 Tweet Did Not Go As Planned.