WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- This story of Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me! host Peter Sagal losing his shit at a Metro manager sure is something. (And by something I mean that potent mixture of deeply boring and annoying!)
- Speaking of things that annoy me, there’s nothing better than a passive aggressive parking note.
- To finish this annoying news trifecta, the infamous Chevy Chase dog park is no more.
- Check out this story about D.C.’s newest artist residency.
- The combination of Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer playing Nats Park might just be strong enough to open a nostalgia based wormhole.
- And speaking of Navy Yard, it’s getting a ramen joint and a HipCityVeg. What a time to be alive.
- Bon Appétit is obsessed with Call Your Mother (just like everyone else).
- And speaking of food, New Kitchens on the Block is back this October. It’s one of our favorite food events of the year.
- If you’re heading out to happy hour, make sure to hit up one of these spots that are donating drink sales to the victims of Hurricane Dorian.