WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Are we paying for D.C. councilmembers to party in Vegas? Or is their trip to the mecca of shitty bachelor parties worth it? The world may never know.
- If Metro brought back late night hours, I would never write a bad word about them again. Or for at least a month. The key here is that I’m willing to compromise and they aren’t.
- Stop trying to make co-living happen. It’s a dorm. Just call it a dorm.
- Tysons Corner is getting a new ramen restaurant straight from Japan. The allure to visit Virginia has never been so strong.
- And speaking of Virginia, they’re (finally) changing Jefferson Davis Highway’s name to Richmond Highway. That took an embarrassingly long time.
- Are you getting the most bang for your buck when your order charcuterie in D.C.? Maybe! If I could, I would replace most of my meals with charcuterie. Or cheeseboards. Snacks forever.
- Get your pizza topped with prawns and figs at Cleveland Park’s newest pizza joint.
- Our favorite (read: only) e-sports pop-up bar mysteriously closed a month early. Where else can I drink and stare longingly into Kirby’s eyes?