WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The weather doesn’t look bad!
- Mayor Muriel Bowser is launching a new arts focused bureau, the Office of Creative Affairs.
- Like a first day of school outfit, Ward 8 is getting its first protected bike lane this fall.
- Five of our finest chefs went to rep D.C. at the James Beard House in NYC.
- Reading this list of the best dishes food critic Ann Limpert ate this summer will make you deeply hungry. Someone please send me that Ocean City pizza.
- Would you pay $19 for a mocktail punch bowl?
- And speaking of booze (or the lack their of), the Post has all the info on the Irish play that will be taking over the Allergory bar at Eaton.
- In spooky evil underground lair news, DARPA needs your help to… find an underground space for ‘research & experimentation’?