WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- 9:30 Club (and Anthem) co-owner Seth Hurwitz is stepping away from the music biz while his legal troubles play out.
- Dockless scooters are getting docks because you can’t trust anyone with anything.
- A candle bar, where you can make your own candle for $40, is coming to D.C. Who will stop Big Candle?
- RIP Ten Tigers, Imm Thai and Masa 14.
- On the other hand, Anju is officially open! Go get your fill of Korean food.
- In more restaurant opening news, the folks behind Supra are opening a casual Georgian restaurant called Tabla in Park View.
- It’s the first day of school… Even if you’re not in school, you need a drink.
- These are the nine most beautiful homes in the DMV. How did Washingtonian know I love looking at real estate and crying?
- I’m going to leave you with this exciting news: D.C. has a new species of leech. This one has three jaws.