WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- What’d you think about that hail?
- Sean Spicer is definitely going on Dancing with the Stars. This is not a drill.
- As usual, don’t take the Red Line.
- Is Tyson’s food hall cursed?
- Speaking of food, Popeye’s has a new chicken sandwich and a Maryland man is selling one for the low price of $100.
- The Obamas brought a Netflix crew to The Coupe.
- NYC’s hottest falafel shop is moving to the DMV… and by the DMV we mean Georgetown. I’ll stick with Amsterdam.
- City Paper writes a love letter to the H Street wine bar Dio.
- Let’s finish this off with the most wholesome news I read today.