WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The 15th Street bike lane is the most popular in D.C., and in an upsetting twist of fate, also the most dangerous.
- Ward 7 gets its first medical marijuana dispensary, and it sounds sleek as hell.
- Wawa is taking over the city. We are one with the Wawa.
- The National Building Museum is getting the insane gift of 50,000 new photos. Imagine the shipping fee.
- Neighborhood Restaurant Group is expanding to NYC. You’ve heard of it, right?
- Eater has your first look at Anju, the Korean restaurant that’s taking over the old Mandu space on 18th Street. You know, the one that was on fire.
- And speaking of food, Mezcalero is expanding into the vacant space next to Red Derby.
- In really bad news, a dead zone is growing in the Chesapeake Bay. And not the fun Stephen King kind!