WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Did you know we have a radio show at The Line?
- If you care at all about the legalization of marijuana in D.C, check out this City Paper story. There is a right and a wrong way to legalize.
- Washingtonian wants to help you eat out for less. Save your money for the booze, baby.
- D.C.’s new Latin Market is kicking off their opening with a free block party and a performance by Ozomatali.
- Hanumanh is temporarily moving into the bar underneath Doi Moi (formerly known as 2 Birds 1 Stone). This is really giving me Quarry House vibes.
- Ashok Bajaj is having a very busy year.
- D.C. chefs don’t like to waste food (and we love them for it).