WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Let’s kick this off with the weirdest DMV story I have ever read. This past weekend, more than 50 people in Henrico County, Virginia woke up to old school TVs on their doorstep… But that’s not all, the person who placed them there was wearing a TV on his (?) head.
- If Amazon is going to take over a chunk of Virginia and turn it into a weird tech bro compound, they might as well add bike lanes.
- Meet your new time waster, The Takoma Torch.
- And speaking of Takoma Park, hit up Mansa Kunda after you’re done arguing with your neighbors about tree law.
- Savory ice cream is a phrase that fills me with bile. I’m upset and my stomach hurts,
- Get your fill of phyllo at Georgetown’s new bakery. Bury me with baklava.
- RIP Buffalo Billiards. We’ll see you on the other side.
- City Paper is running a contest to find out what makes D.C. residents “so D.C.”
- The Red Line is kind of fucked this weekend.