WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- For the low price of $50,000 you can own the late Marion Barry’s Jaguar.
- Here’s a fun reminder that Trump supporter Stephen Ross also backed &pizza.
- And speaking of Ross, José Andrés is calling him out.
- In more food news, women in D.C.’s food scene are speaking up about how sexism affects their access to capital.
- The huge Z-Burger in Columbia Heights is no more. RIP.
- Danny Meyer (the man behind Union Square Cafe, Gramercy Tavern and a little known burger chain called Shake Shack) is opening a seafood spot in Navy Yard.
- Washingtonian has an interesting piece about the Washington Post’s huge story correction. Take a peek behind the journalism curtain!
- Three D.C. playgrounds have been closed down because of lead.