WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- This is the most upsetting story you’ll read today.
- In good Metro news, WMATA has decided to permanently increase Red Line service.
- Park View has a new bar / coffee shop / events space / huge cavernous space.
- Spend your week eating at these classic D.C. restaurants.
- Or go fill your body with oysters and booze.
- And speaking of food, The Watergate Salad is a cursed dish. Do not consume it.
- Take a look at D.C.’s not-so-secret underground mural.
- A tractor trailer filled with 40,000 pounds of Hershey’s chocolate flipped over on I-270. The driver is fine. The chocolate is probably not fine.