WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Kim Kardashian spent some quality time in D.C. Jail.
- A new Acela will be traveling nonstop between D.C. and New York, but at these prices it might be cheaper to fly.
- The National Book Festival is kicking off a series of year long mini events featuring Neil Patrick Harris, Malcolm Gladwell, U.S. poet laureate Joy Harjo and Edwidge Danticat.
- There’s a secret arts enclave in LeDroit Park.
- Washington City Paper dives into the history of some of D.C.’s longest running liquor stores.
- Red Light is pivoting to Detroit-style pizza. Remember when they only served dessert and cocktails?
- Eat like you’re Tom Sietsema at these eight killer D.C. restaurants.
- And speaking of food, CR Noma should be on your radar.
- And speaking of sandwiches, select Taylor Gourmet locations are coming back from the dead.