WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The Potomac was 93.7 degrees on Sunday. That’s definitely bad right?
- Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders stopped by the airline catering worker’s protest at DCA.
- After a three year hiatus, your favorite phallic monument is back in action.
- RIP Frenchy’s Naturel and Fox Loves Taco.
- Shop Made In DC is expanding to Georgetown. Think it could fit in the Dean & DeLuca?
- And speaking of Georgetown, they’re having a serious rat problem.
- Sew Queer is helping folks in the District make clothes to fit their gender, no matter how they identify.
- Get the hell out of the city this weekend and go camping.
- Here’s a tip: Don’t take the Green Line this weekend.