WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- It would be in your best interest to not breath OR go outside today.
- And even though you should really be pounding water and sitting in front of your AC, these are the hottest bars in the city.
- Sally Field, Linda Ronstadt, Earth Wind & Fire and your pals from Sesame Street are all going to be at one of D.C.’s hottest events, the Kennedy Center Honors.
- And speaking of heat, City Paper’s newest column talks about heat, in life, in slang and in D.C.’s Black communities.
- Here’s a hot take: GW wants less people to go to GW.
- Neil Armstrong’s Apollo 11 space suit has reunited with the National Air and Space Museum. That’s hot.
- EatOkra is your go to app for finding the hottest black-owned restaurants in D.C. (and other cities).
- The hottest new Takoma Park opening is Soko, a butcher / deli opening early next year.
- In more food news, Mr. Braxton is slinging CBD cocktails in Park View. Beat the heat with the trendiest ingredient in the food world.