WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The Zoo has a new sea lion pup! I fantasize about becoming a sea lion trainer on the daily. This is not a joke.
- Drink Company has announced that their esports bar pop-up will open to the public on July 18. Get ready to drink while you nerd out about Overwatch, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and NBA2K19.
- And speaking of things that are edible, City Paper has released their Food Issue! Check it out.
- Our Outdoor Drinking Guide and Washingtonian’s basement bar roundup are the perfect combo.
- In the mood for Korean food? Eater has the roundup for you.
- In the ashes of The Current, a new local paper is born. Or whatever.
- D.C. has two different Stonewall exhibitions in honor of the 50th anniversary of the riots.
- Theres an anti-Line Hotel truck driving around Adams Morgan and no one knows who’s paying for it.
- Say goodbye to your favorite Metro announcement.
- Speaking of transportation, Lyft is including Capital Bikeshare info in its app.
- Here are the fireworks rules! No one follows them! It’s great!