WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Surprise, surprise, Jack Evans has resigned.
- As a fun parting gift, the FBI is raiding his house.
- Friends don’t let friends pitch them like they’re a shitty, nonviable start up on Shark Tank.
- Cava’s new location in Frederick, MD is testing out a drive thru. Don’t crazy feta and drive.
- Call Your Mother is bringing their wildly popular bagels to Georgetown, land of the lines.
- And speaking of making moves, Philly Wing Fry has left Whole Foods South Capitol (but might be moving into a brick and mortar store sometime soon).
- Only in D.C. would an 11 hour reading of the Mueller report be taken serious.
- D.C.’s Commission on Arts and Humanities is going through some very weird growing pains.
- I’m going to leave you on this beautiful Friday with a photo of a very tiny mouse on a Metro escalator. Enjoy.