WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- If you thought Game of Thrones was an emotional rollercoaster, the saga of Unsuck DC Metro is going to have you on the edge of your seat.
- To further drive home D.C.’s lack of safe streets, our most recent ghost bike was hit by a car.
- As if you needed more excuses to hang out at the National Gallery of Art.
- If you’ve had a killer tortilla in D.C. recently, you can probably thank this woman.
- And speaking of eats, Erik Bruner-Yang is expanding his culinary empire to Navy Yard.
- And speaking of new things, Hanumanh is officially open in Shaw and it looks slick.
- “Tennis pavilion” might be the bougiest combination of words I’ve ever heard!
- Metro has some very good news if you live on the Green / Yellow Line.
- In more transportation news, don’t take the Marc. It’s hot.