WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- City Paper dives deep into Moechella and #LongLiveGoGo.
- And DCist breaks down what’s happening with Banneker High School.
- Amazon’s office plans include storage for 600 bicycles.
- For one month only Komi is transforming into the vegetarian gyro joint of your dreams.
- In fun pop culture news, Constance Wu’s Cinderella-esque dress from Crazy Rich Asians is coming to the American History Museum.
- Bluestone Lane is slowly, but surely taking over D.C.
- And speaking of non-local establishments coming into town and setting up shop, Smorgasburg will spend the summer popping up in D.C.
- I’m going to leave you with Washingtonian’s list of the best Mexican restaurants in the city. Happy Friday.