WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Washingtonian interviews the Menopause Whisperer of D.C.
- And while we’re on the subject of OB-GYNs, the British Embassy wants you to send Meghan Markle a letter.
- Pollen is everywhere! It’s on the sidewalks, in the trees, in your body and it’s also in your favorite dishes and drinks.
- Happy 15th birthday, Korean Film Festival! Next year you’ll be able to drive.
- Some D.C. restaurants are staying open late for Ramadan.
- Would you walk from Washington D.C. to Washington?
- The BBQ Bus Smokehouse needs to find a new home.
- And speaking of food, Eater’s list of the best places to get fried chicken in D.C. and DC Refined’s round up of bread baskets is making me so hungry. Please send help (and fried chicken / bread).
- Chef Frank Ruta has teamed up with Ashok Bajaj and joined his Knightsbridge Restaurant Group.