WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- This summer, you’ll be able to get your hair cut (for free!) inside of an art exhibition. How’s that for immersive?
- City Paper dives into the history of 7DrumCity, one of D.C.’s few affordable rehearsal spaces.
- You’ll soon be able to go 15 mph on that slick dockless scooter you just wrestled a tourist for instead of a measly 10 mph! You’re the king of the road, baby. Don’t let anyone (traffic, safety, general common sense) stop you.
- And speaking of tourists, is it okay to fight one if they’re wearing a MAGA hat?
- And speaking of fights, here’s what to do when nazi’s crash your party.
- Don Ciccio & Figli, the D.C. distillery I will never be able to pronounce, just opened a sweet new amaro bar in Ivy City.
- Drone organ delivery is a thing. If the organ is inside the drone, does that make it the drones organ? Does that make the drone a cyborg? Please email me your thoughts.
- Greater Greater Washington explains what’s going on with Dupont’s Masonic Temple.
- Let’s finish this off with a big question: Should the Circulator be free?