WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Our personal hygiene sucks.
- In wild food news, Tom Sietsema included Little Havana in his exclusive spring dining guide, chef and owner Alfredo Solis announced Little Havana was closing, then Sietsema sprang into action and convinced him to keep it open. What a time to be alive.
- Mayor Muriel Bowser is going to bat for those sweet dank nugs.
- Bantam King will be serving chicken and ice cream out of their walk-up window. It’s every stoned persons dream.
- It’s been 20 long years since we’ve had to deal with that fucko Dan Snyder.
- Someone (or something) is poisoning birds on the Eastern Shore.
- Washingtonian interviewed Kix. You may know them as your Uncle’s favorite band.
- District Distilling Co. is leaving their location on 14th & U.
- And these are the 50 best places to work in D.C. Quit your job! Uproot your life! You can do it!