WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Metro is closing some stations this Sunday for their quarterly emergency drill.
- This indie bookstore crawl is much better for your liver.
- And speaking of drinking, bartenders give good dating advice.
- FilmfestDC is back! Read this before you hit up the screenings.
- Trash is art is art is trash.
- And speaking of art, check out this protest piece outside of the Wilson Building.
- We’re in a tornado watch! Happy Friday!
- Dacha’s Navy Yard location is here! Will the 14th Street location ever open? Is it one giant collective fever dream?
- I am going to quote this headline verbatim because it is the light of my life: “Dirty bird: Lusty peacock is on the loose (and on the prowl) in Loudoun Co.”