WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Get some free Economist coffee? (DCist)
- The Post has a story on the new tourism economy: pot tourism.
- That 7-Eleven on 19th and Columbia that seemed closed for a decade is finally back open. Taquitos! (PoPville)
- He’s probably a Chuck Berry fan. (WJLA)
- Today’s “Winter is coming,” GoT line that has absolutely nothing to do with Game of Thrones is courtesy of WAMU: This summer, winter is coming for all of the Blue and Yellow line stops south of National Airport.
- The Caps chances of repeating have been greatly diminished. (CBS Sports)