WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The go-go is back.
- And here’s how D.C.’s go-go scene feels about the story.
- The sun is shining. The weather is weathering. Check out these sweet gardens (that are public transit accessible).
- Our very own Kwame Onwuachi was named one of the best new chefs by Food & Wine.
- Washingtonian has a helpful list of the best bars in D.C. We also have a very similar helpful list. We’re all helpful like that.
- Take a shot of hot pastrami at these sweet DMV locations.
- And speaking of public transit, you can now buy a Metro themed zine.
- 14th Street is getting a block long art pop-up courtesy of our friends at No Kings Collective.
- D.C. is getting a professional swim team? Or something?