WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- It’s my favorite time of the year… Potholepalooza is back, baby!
- DCist stopped by D.C.’s (AKA Springfield, VA’s) first ever slime expo. It must have been so sticky.
- You’ll soon be able to pick up some CBD lotion / CBD perfume / CBD q-tips / CBD toilet paper at CVS’s in Maryland.
- Voodoo Brewery is popping-up in Shaw. That’s where the pop-ups happen. It’s the pop-up zone.
- And speaking of temporary fun zones, a Japanese restaurant is popping-up inside of Prequel for one night only. Nothing is permanent. Everything is Instagrammable.
- In more food news, the brains behind Toli Moli are taking over the Sally’s Middle Name space.
- This headline is making me uncomfortable. I don’t know Mei Xiang like that.
- Delta one niner whiskey tango foxtrot we’ve got a stage 4, copy?
- And speaking of stage 4, here are the best places to enjoy the blossoms. Or at least they will be until everyone reads this story. Then they’ll be just as busy as everywhere else. Never write about anything unless you want the general public to ruin it. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.